Guidelines for Guest Editors & Authors
1. Guest editor serves as liaison/coordinator between Editor of Advancing
Microelectronics and authors of technical articles.
2. Guest editors should submit the following:
- Brief "Guest Editorial" describing the theme of the magazine and your goal and
a photo of yourself.
- Three (3) technical articles from different authors representing "hot topics"
in the industry, related to the magazine theme.
- Submit a color photo representative of the issue's theme, for use on the cover of the
magazine along with proper acknowledgements. For example, "Cover picture is courtesy
of_____." You must also describe the photo for our readers.
3. Technical article submissions should:
- Be no longer than six (6) pages, double spaced (an "extended abstract," for
- Be on an IBM compatible disk suitable for use on MS Word for Windows and include an
original copy of the entire article or be sent via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after saving to the MS Word format.
- Pictures, figures, tables, etc., must be clearly labeled originals and separate from the
- All of the above must be clearly identified, including descriptions and instructions for
placement in the article.
- Not have overly long references or biographies.
4. The Editor of Advancing Microelectronics reserves the right to:
- Edit each article submitted for grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Re-format articles to fit magazine.
- Remove any overly long references or bios. (We will add the following at the end of the
article: "References available upon request.")